The Stack is Growing

My stack of finished quilts is slowly growing- and no surprise, so is my list of projects to do! Today I finished quilting and binding my Nicey Jane quilt top, and I think it's a nice addition to the stack.


I quilted it the usual way- straight lines in the sashing and borders and to emphasize the squares. I really like how the quilting emphasizes this pattern. It's simple, but effective.

I pieced the back with two of my favorite prints from the Nicey Jane line, the stripes and the lindy leaf.
And the best part is, I have a pillow to match! Except now, I want more pillows. I guess I'll add it to the ginormous "to do" list.


With less than a week left before school is back in session, I'm pretty pleased with the progress I've made on my quilts. Once classes start, I know I won't have as much time to spend on quilting but I still hope to squeeze in a sewing moment every now and then. And maybe I'll have time for some smaller projects. I'm working on one right now that is going to be really cool if I can pull it off. We shall see...


Comments

  1. Do you remember the name and designers of the fabric you used on the pillow... and perhaps even some on the quilt? A lot to ask I know! It's just so pretty! This whole quilt is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it in your earlier post! Sorry I should have just kept reading through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts