Buffalo Plaid Quilt Top Finish

 


I finished one of my buffalo plaid quilt tops last weekend!  This is the largest size quilt I have ever made...so there was a lot more fabric around my sewing machine than I'm used to.  It was a fast, easy quilt top to put together and I love how it turned out!  I've already started cutting out my second buffalo plaid quilt.  Maker Valley restocked some of their buffalo plaid Christmas quilt kits, and I'm trying to avoid buying them all. 


However, I may have ordered some more Christmas fabric from the Swell and Sweet fabric line by Urban Chiks.  The vintage but modern vibe is one of my favorite combos in a fabric line, and I can't get enough of these Santa faces!  I'm anxiously awaiting the weekend so I can get back in the sewing room...stay tuned for more Christmas finishes.  

Comments

Popular Posts