Christmas Patchwork Plaid

 It feels so good to finish another quilt top!  I took advantage of the gorgeous light tonight and bribed my daughter to snap some sunset pictures for me (she wanted hot chocolate...she's not too hard to bribe 😆).  You can't tell by these pictures, but it was actually freezing out...my fingers were numb after only a few minutes. 😳

You can totally see my giant shadow holding up the quilt, but I love the way the sun shines through the quilt top...it almost makes it look like stained glass and showcases the beautiful plaid pattern created by the color arrangement of the fabrics.  

I'm thrilled with the way this quilt top turned out and I can't wait to get it quilted.  On to the next project...which I confess I've already started cutting out.  I just may be Christmas sewing clear until July, and I'm totally ok with that!  

Comments

Popular Posts