More Buffalo Plaid

 It smelled like fall in my sewing room this weekend, but it felt like Christmas!  I started on the second buffalo plaid quilt kit I ordered from Maker Valley and it's coming together just as quickly as the first.  

This second kit also includes prints from the Swell and Sweet Christmas fabric line by Urban Chiks.  I love the snowmen just as much as the Santa faces...they have a similar vintage vibe.  And it's hard to see in the pictures, but the low volume white fabric is printed with little snowflakes which are a perfect compliment to the snowmen print.  



I'm hoping to finish piecing it this weekend, and then I'll be ready to move on to basting and quilting!  All of this Christmas sewing is making me want to get out the Christmas decorations...and I'd be ok with some early snow days this year too.  

Comments

Popular Posts