Teacup Table Runner

 I finished quilting and binding my teacup table runner this weekend!  I washed it right away so I could get it on my table and it looks so cute with my teacup plant!!  I'm just starting to get my fall decorations out, and even though this table runner isn't the traditional fall colors, it adds some much needed warmth and cheeriness to my dining room! 

I kept the quilting simple with one inch spaced straight lines.  This is my go-to quilting method for most of my quilt projects, and the painter's tape makes it so easy to keep the lines evenly spaced and straight. 


On the back, I used the Quilted yardage from Lori Holt's Vintage Happy 2 line, which makes it easily reversible. 

Of course, my mini me was busy creating her own little world today while I sewed.  She set up a sewing studio for her dolls and she was so excited that she even had a little cart just like mommy's to store her fabric scraps in!  

Her cart, however, is a lot more organized than mine!  I just love watching her create and listening to her stories.  She said her doll was opening a new sewing shop in Paris...gosh, how amazing would that be?!  Maybe in my next lifetime...

Comments

Popular Posts