A Christmas Present for my Sewing Machine!

Wow... is it really less than a week before Christmas already? In between selling my house, finishing the school semester, and moving, I've had little (make that no) time for sewing projects. So, I was super excited to finally unpack the sewing machine and release some of my creative energy that's been boiling for months. I've been wanting to make a sewing machine cover for my Babylock ever since I got it and when I saw the great tutorial on Olive and Ollie's blog (www.oliveandollie.com), I knew I had to make one for myself. The directions were super easy to follow and I was finally able to use my Mom's Accuquilt GO! Fabric Cutter to cut out the tumblers. Here are some pics of the finished product.



















I love the look of the tumblers! I can't wait to make a quilt out of these and some pillows would be cute too. Now when my sewing machine's not being used, it can at least chill out in style. Merry Christmas sewing machine! 

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love the polka dots :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Your sewing machine cover is beautiful! Thanks so much for your kind words about my tutorial. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    xo,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts