A Girl Can Dream

Oh sewing machine, how I miss you. School is fully back in session and I am again immersing myself in reading and paper-writing. In the midst of all this craziness, my husband and I have just put our house on the market. So, what was once my sewing space (a.k.a. dining room) has had to be packed away for a little while as we show our house to prospective buyers. It is kind of strange seeing my dining room looking like a dining room again. I sort of miss all the loose threads littering the floor, the fabric dust, and scraps hanging over the chairs. But, I know this neat, organized, boringness is only temporary. In the meantime, I thought I would share what my ideal sewing space might look like. Check it out and be inspired!

How cool is this table?
I'm not crazy about pastels, but there is something very relaxing and homey about this space.
Talk about organized. I could do some serious work here. My patterns would look great in those decorative binders!
It may be small, but it's practical, which is important.

There is so much color in this room, you can't help but want to hang out for awhile.

Comments

  1. Found you on Lily's Quilts. Great sewing rooms...I just added some of them to my Pinterest board. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts